• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How the World Reacted in Video Games Back in 1988

Well, this post will make me feel old. I was very little then but old enough to have memory of games and I loved them, though not in the same way i do now - I can follow the news about them and get excited about new releases and info about programers and writing now, I can ever BUY THEM all by MYSELF (lmao), plus pre-order bonus info. While back then I just saw it appear in the store or as a commercial a few weeks before on TV. Haha Things are much more in depth and out there now. But.. there is no more Zelda cereal or Mario macaroni and cheese, or a Nintendo Power Store, which sucks hardcore - loved those back then :(

I was only 1 at the time so I do not think I knew what games were, lol. That video was awesome though! The 80's were so cool.

R

raven80wolfx2

wow that is amazing the news doesn't talk about gaming anymore like that in less game is such big seller like call of duty or movies. With video games becoming bigger than movies in recent years. I'm surprised the news has not talk about a lot of the stuff gaming companys have been doing to there consumers. DLC on disk =( extra cost for guns and mission on the disk. its just horrible I miss the cartage days. I had sega genesis all the sonic games wish I still had them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom