• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How the Four Swords Trilogy Completely Screwed Up My Timeline

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

1.) In the game ALttP DX that was paired up with four swords in the same game pak had a area referencing four swords (I can't remember what its called! XD).

2.) There are a lot of stuff in four swords adventures that reference ALttP and even some areastaht were in ALttP, but Minish Cap took place in a completely different hyrule!

3.) Tetra was in the japanese version of four swords adventures!(or four swords plus there isn't much on the internet that talks about it). This may be off topic but she had voiceacting?
heres the link to a vid of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch0sX19PPZA

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
You can thank Miyamoto for that, honestly no one should have listened to him and screw that tea table.

I'm pretty sure it was a good idea for FSA to not be the Seal War. That wasn't a major console title and therefore wasn't very widely bought. I know it didn't fly under the radar, but it's not exactly the one of the more highly-sold Zelda games out there. It's also just not fit for the proper style of Zelda to depict such an important event imo. (But that's just my opinion.)

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
I'm pretty sure it was a good idea for FSA to not be the Seal War. That wasn't a major console title and therefore wasn't very widely bought. I know it didn't fly under the radar, but it's not exactly the one of the more highly-sold Zelda games out there. It's also just not fit for the proper style of Zelda to depict such an important event imo. (But that's just my opinion.)

Miyomoto was pissed because the story was to confusing. (Probably just to him because honestly I find the guy to be completely clueless on any timeline question) His philosophy and argument was that the story shouldnt confuse the player, it should be used as a tool to guide you through the game. What ended up happening was, it ended up being even more confusing to those who care about this series, which happened to be the majority who bought the game and who were ever going to buy the game.

Overall theres no point to discuss the development, im just saying FSA doesnt need to be where its at as far as placement.

F

fiercedietylink

i dont even really understand 4 swords does really play that big a role in the loz timeline?

I symphathize with you. At first I was confused, but then looking at the Hyrule Historia I understood a bit more. It proved the alternative of what would happen :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom