• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How tall do you think the main characters in Zelda are?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Link's probably like 5'8 as an adult. Maybe a few inches taller

Ganondorf is probably like 6'6 but I know it's somewhere in Hyrule Historia. Actually I think they all are probably, but I bet Child Link is around 4'11

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganondorf is 230cm tall or 7ft 6 as is stated in Hyrule Historia. You can work the others out by comparing their heights to him. Adult Link is short as hell though about 5ft 3 at most. Scrapper even calls him Mr Shortpants in SS. They way the camera is positioned in the games makes other objects seem deceptively small but if you see in this side on shot Link doesn't even come up to the Dorf's chest and he is closer to the camera too.

hqdefault.jpg

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Links a stubby midget an average longsword is about 3foot and that accounts for almost all of links literal height, i think links about two feet taller so he's on the low end of 5 feet he ain't above 5'5 in any of his incarnations and in ww links case even shorter.

Also really OP, no post explaining why you need this info? Just a .?

Links a stubby midget an average longsword is about 3foot and that accounts for almost all of links literal height, i think links about two feet taller so he's on the low end of 5 feet he ain't above 5'5 in any of his incarnations and in ww links case even shorter.

Also really OP, no post explaining why you need this info? Just a .?

yeah, I really had nothing to say, but I had to put something. I don't have an opinion, but I see different answers everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom