• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Tall Are You?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I am 5'6" which I have always considered average height, not to tall so I still get vertically challenged by things my parents that are slightly taller can reach, but not short either so I can reach the top shelves at work without a ladder.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
As a tall person, I'm always interested in other people's height (cause I wanna know if I'm taller ;)).
So just wondering for those of you willing to answer: How tall are you?

Since there are a bunch of americans on here, I guess we'll have to post in in both metric and the other thing XD

I'm 199cm tall (1.99m), 6.5 feet

Soooooo close to 2 meters, that's annoying :shrug:

Anything above 6ft 5 puts you in danger of the top of the doorframe so I can imagine the trouble you have.

I am 1.9m which is 6ft3. I don't hit my head on doors thankfully but I struggle with airplane seating.

Fig

The Altruist
Been 5'1/154cm since 2008. Listen I drank a lot of milk when I was young so I'm astonished this is the one time science has failed me. I may not be tall but at my height, I can break anyone's knees and shins for optimal damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom