• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Tall Are You?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
As a tall person, I'm always interested in other people's height (cause I wanna know if I'm taller ;)).
So just wondering for those of you willing to answer: How tall are you?

Since there are a bunch of americans on here, I guess we'll have to post in in both metric and the other thing XD

I'm 199cm tall (1.99m), 6.5 feet

Soooooo close to 2 meters, that's annoying :shrug:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm the shortest tree you ever did meet, at a humble 5'4" (~1.62 m). I'm obviously done growing but sometimes my measurement goes back and forth between 3 and 4 inches (or some place between), but rounding up is what you do when you're insecure. :)
Not the shortest tree, I'm afraid. Last I checked I was 4'10" and I'm not supposed to get any taller >:
Then again I last checked 2 years ago, so it's poooosible I'm 5' by now. We'll just pretend I am.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm the shortest tree you ever did meet, at a humble 5'4" (~1.62 m). I'm obviously done growing but sometimes my measurement goes back and forth between 3 and 4 inches (or some place between), but rounding up is what you do when you're insecure. :)

Exact same for me. Though I go back and forth between 5'4 and 5'5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom