• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How tall are you

How tall are you

• less than 4ft6

• 4ft7-4ft9

• 4ft10-5ft

• 5ft1-5ft3

• 5ft4-5ft6

• 5ft7-5ft9

• 5ft10-6ft

• 6ft1-6ft3

• 6ft4-6ft6

• Greater than 6ft7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
5'9"
It's disappointing :/ My dad says he was 6'2" by the time he was 13 and I'm pretty sure I'll never clear 6'.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
5'9"
It's disappointing :/ My dad says he was 6'2" by the time he was 13 and I'm pretty sure I'll never clear 6'.

I was like 5ft 9 until I was 17 and then I grew 6 inches in a year. Depending on your age you could have a growth spurt later on. I have heard some people have them in their 20's even.

Fig

The Altruist
I could have sworn I was 5'5 during high school but recently my friend was checking her out and asked me to stand next to her seeing how I was the next shortest person. As it turns out, I'm almost at 5'3 (which if you have known me, you will know how much I hate being short) and that bums me out a lot. I would like to believe that I can still grow but seeing how I'm turning 20 in almost a month, I'm starting to doubt myself.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I was like 5ft 9 until I was 17 and then I grew 6 inches in a year. Depending on your age you could have a growth spurt later on. I have heard some people have them in their 20's even.
Yeah it's different for everyone. I never really had a growth spurt, I just continously grew from when I was 14 (5ft 5) to 18 (6ft/6ft 1). Probably grew 2 inches a year and haven't grew since.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've always been short. I started high school at around 5'2" and was the shortest kid in my grade. By the end of 8th grade, I had grown to 5'5". Haven't grown much since then though, since now I'm only 5'7".

fairyfountain

bros before poes
Last time I checked I was around 5'7"? I'm only a few inches above average height but I'm the tallest out of most of my female friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom