• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How tall are you

How tall are you

• less than 4ft6

• 4ft7-4ft9

• 4ft10-5ft

• 5ft1-5ft3

• 5ft4-5ft6

• 5ft7-5ft9

• 5ft10-6ft

• 6ft1-6ft3

• 6ft4-6ft6

• Greater than 6ft7

Results are only viewable after voting.
According to my mom I'm 5'2".5. According to my doctor I'm 5'1". Something tells me my mom was trying to spare my feelings.

My brothers get so mad whenever I ask them to get things off shelves for me, since they're only 5'10" or so and I think that's unimaginably tall, so of course they can reach things on that high shelf!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
6'1" and I need another inch to be one up on my dad!
I didn't reach my current height till I was 18 so it depends how old you are as to whether you might make it. I always had the same aspiration as you as a lad. I wanted to beat my dad. I managed to get an inch on him I'm 6ft3 and he is 6ft 2.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I'm about 1.69 meters. I'm 16 years old, so I'm pretty happy with my height.. I was was second longest girl in my class in middle school.

Salem

SICK
5ft9 or around that is average male height in UK and US
5ft4 is around average female height in UK and US

If you are a female you are above average, if you are a dude then you are below average
Yeah, I'm a guy, I guess it doesn't show my gender for some reason.

Lusoric

What have I done?
I was a freaking shorty throughout Middle School and Highschool. Like I was the shortest of all of my friends. It wasn't until I turned 16 or 17 that I actually hit my growth spurt and now at 21 I'm 6'4" and the tallest of everyone i personally know.

Cross

For rent
5'8" 3/4's

I just round up to 5'9" (I wish my growth spurt would happen sooner >_>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom