• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How should horse registration be handled in BOTW2? Should it be global or local?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
i don't think there'd be much fun factor in being like "now which stable did I board Jon Bon Pony in.........." hopefully nintendo makes horses have a bit more to them and there's plenty of things they could add and improve, but 'realism' isn't high on the list imo. let me get my horsey from anywhere, I'd rather them focus on just making them more fun rather than more realistic. that's not what I look for in Zelda :3

i don't think there'd be much fun factor in being like "now which stable did I board Jon Bon Pony in.........." hopefully nintendo makes horses have a bit more to them and there's plenty of things they could add and improve, but 'realism' isn't high on the list imo. let me get my horsey from anywhere, I'd rather them focus on just making them more fun rather than more realistic. that's not what I look for in Zelda :3
Jon Bon Pony! :lol:

200+ Hours I put into BOTW and I think I used the horse for a grand total of 20 mins probably less. Everything about the horse was bad from controls movement and accessibility(only being able to summon one near a stable)

I put more time using the motorbike and I literally only had that at the very end of my time with BT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom