• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How short is Mario?

We've always seen Mario alongside other Mushroom Kingdom dwellers, but with Odyssey we've now seen him standing beside what we percieve as human NPCs.

Compared to these humans Mario seems incredibly short. And what is seen cannot be unseen, he now looks short as hell no matter where i see him.

I dont know how big the Rabbids are supposed to be either but Mario aint that much taller than them.

So how short is Mario to you?

Last edited:
142 cm or approx 4 feet and 8 inches (in US scale) tall. According to the Game Theorists.

Also the people in New Donk City all have gigantism as a disease. This video explains it well.

Yeah. He's the height of a fire hydrant but i like thinking that everything in New Donk City is actually twice as big as it should be.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
We've always seen Mario alongside other Mushroom Kingdom dwellers, but with Odyssey we've now seen him standing beside what we percieve as human NPCs.

Compared to these humans Mario seems incredibly short. And what is seen cannot be unseen, he now looks short as hell no matter where i see him.

I dont know how big the Rabbids are supposed to be either but Mario aint that much taller than them.

So how short is Mario to you?

The life size statue of Mario is 5'1 so I assumed that was his official height. Don't know why he is so short compared to regular humans in Odyssey. He isn't that short in Smash though to be fair none of the scales are right in that game.

The life size statue of Mario is 5'1 so I assumed that was his official height. Don't know why he is so short compared to regular humans in Odyssey. He isn't that short in Smash though to be fair none of the scales are right in that game.

Yeah Olimar would be screwed if Smash had correct scale.

Now that i'm thinking about it i'm realising just how much taller Peach is than Mario.... he really is a short arse.

Mario-Rabbids-Kingdom-Battle.jpg

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah Olimar would be screwed if Smash had correct scale.

Now that i'm thinking about it i'm realising just how much taller Peach is than Mario.... he really is a short arse.

Mario-Rabbids-Kingdom-Battle.jpg
No wonder he enjoys crushing innocent mushroom creatures and turtles. He is angry at the world because he is so short.

Don't know why he is so short compared to regular humans in Odyssey.
The video I linked above explains this. The basic answer is because of DK's gigantic bananas.

i like thinking that everything in New Donk City is actually twice as big as it should be.
You are not wrong there in your assumption either. Again it's all to do with DK's giant bananas.

What he lacks in height, he makes up for in girth.
Vertically and horizontally challenged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom