• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How retro are you?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I guess the Master System would be the earliest console I ever played on. All those afternoons spent playing Alex Kidd and Sonic Chaos. Good times!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Earliest console I ever played on was the NES. I played Super Mario Bros.
Earliest console I ever owned was the N64. I mostly played Donkey Kong 64 and Ocarina of Time.
Earliest console I currently own is a Nintendo Gamecube. The game I've played the most on it is The Wind Waker.

Sheik

:the:
The earliet console I've ever owned/played on is the N64. I still own it and play on it from time to time.

Games I have for it:

Super Mario 64
Paper Mario
Mario Party
Super Smash Bros
Pokemon Stadium
Lego Racers

That's it.

Claire

The Geekette
How retro am I? I'm so retro I own an RCA Studio II... in the box. Unfortunately it doesn't work. The earliest console I've played is an Atari 2600 (Space Invaders, Breakout, Combat, Centipede, etc).

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I'm so retro... well, I don't actually own anything retro. I my brother has a SNES, and I play the N64 at my school all the time.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
How retro or how old? My earliest console was the NES I bought with my sister when I was still in the single-digits, I played SMB1, SMB2, SMB3, Tom & Jerry, The Simpsons, Dr. Mario, McDonald Land, Snake Rattle 'n Roll (didn't own that one), Duck Hunt (never owned it), I can't remember the other games, but I owned 9 games on before I gave it away.

My earliest gaming experience, however, was on an Amstrad Machine that my older sisters owned, there I played Ghost Busters, some detective game and a winter sports game, etc.

I have (had) four siblings that are WAY older, and they grew up in the 80s and early 90s. They've either owned or played everything from Atari to N64 as kids, but I wasn't born until like SNES came out. Can't recall if I played it or Sega Genesis first. The first console I owned—as in, all mine—was an N64. I still played it up until like five years ago when it suddenly vanished. That tends to happen when you move as much as I do. I still own a copy of Castlevania 64 for some reason, though.

Also I have a sizable library of retro games installed on my modded Kindle Fire; I guess that means I'm pretty retro.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
the oldest console i've played was my brother's sega game gear,which i mainly played sonic 2 and i recall this one star wars game
the oldest console i own eight now is a gba,and frankly i have no desire in going any earlier than that [in nintendo's area]

ok,handheld in both cases

pkfroce

Skelepuns
How retro? Man I still have my rocks and sticks from my old cave back then.

Oldest console I've played is an NES at a friends house. I played Super Mario Bros. 3. I don't own an NES though.. I wish I did. :(

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Being a young kid in the 70's and a teen in the 80's I grew up with some of the ancient consoles. One of my first games was Pong and Air Hockey. Looking back at those games make me smirk loud. So great times. The first console we had at home was the videopac2000. I still own it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom