• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Quickly Did You Beat This Game?

L

Lynk

If it wasn't for the door of time skip, which I suck at, I would speedrun this game.

S

starcaster

It took me 1 month, or 27 hours, using a walkthrough from Jabu-jabus belly onwards.

B

BPaige634

Hmm well i beat it my first time in 3 days. Now i can beat the whole game in 1 day though i shoyld time myself.

My first time i played this game i was like 5 and i took my time to learn the mysteries and past glory of the dungeons and areas of the game. My original file that i beat the game and still play on for the fun of it has probably days on it but i did time myself last year and beat it in 6 hours 13 minutes and 47 seconds. when i have time on my hands ill probably try to beat that but ive beat the game well over 20 times so i think i can top it lol ( i have a life most of the time but on summer nights and weekends when i have nothing to do ill play zelda with a big cup of soda and popcorn for the win lol!!!.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I was 5 when I first played the game, and it took me 6 years to finally beat it. One of them was spent in finding the Kokiri Sword...:facepalm: (I don't have any excuses for this...)

I don't remember precisely if that was because of my lack of interest, the fact that I've never been the brightest bulb on the closet or any other reason I could be forgetting.

If I can get anything good out of that, it must be the fact that I felt...there are no words to describe how I felt when it was finally over...it was just...just...JUST...

Now I can beat it in about 20 hours or more, I mean, I like the game. Why would I want to rush my way through it? That's part of the reason I still take my time. XD

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I'm terrible with keeping track of time with my game play, but on average it takes me about a month or so to get through the game including extended breaks from playing. Without breaks, maybe a few weeks? :/ I do remember that it took me much longer to beat it the first time around, but I got faster at it the more I played it. :3

Always a fun game every time.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
It took me maybe 5 or 6 weeks to beat the game. My brother helped me with the game at the most because I can't face my fears too well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom