• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Quickly Did You Beat This Game?

F

FierceDeityDeku

3 days, but only about 3 hours a day. So about 9 hours. When you know what to do, you can finish it really fast.

H

Hero_Of_Time

The first time took me around 30 hrs, because I was awful back then.

Now, though, I'm not sure how long it would take. Maybe ten, fifteen hours?

Well, looks like I won't be coming in first in the speedy gonzales contest today, haha :-) It takes me a couple weeks to finish a game - I procrastinate (read: fish) a lot though...

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
It took me 3 years to beat OoT for the first time I was 5 when I first played it nowadays I can usually beat the mainquest in 8-10 hours.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
I must be honest, first time took me countless months and almost a year. I got stuck at many places. Every week I was stuck at a place and couldn't get out, and this fact made me go slow on this game.

But now it takes me some days to finish OoT. About 1-3 days.

It took me 2 months the first time, but now I can do it in 3 days. I've never tried to challenge myself by trying to beat in the fastest time. I like to play through it and enjoy it without rushing myself.

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
I do believe me fastest run was just under 4 hours, all in the 3 days after first buying both my 3DS and OoT3D. I played maybe an hour and twenty minutes a day. I got all but 3 heart pieces, and I have 63 gold skulltulas, if that counts for anything. :)

Conor

the over analysing guy
Many years due to the n64 being over my nan's house, and as a kid I was scared to progress to some places :P

Flagpole

I'm back!!
I take my time when playing games... I mean, some games of mine have more than three years and I'm still playing through them!

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is like... my second fastest time! I've acquired the cart the 25 of April of 2009, and I've beaten the game the 8 of july of 2009.

I think my fatest time is Mischief Makers: although I still have to beat it, I'm on Cerberus B and I have this game sicne the 14 of July of this year (2011).
I think my third fastest times are Paper Mario and Mega Man 3 (five months).

Why beat a game in 6 hours if there is so much to appreciate?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Less than a Day. Being 3/4 of it total complete, with sidequests and everything.

OoT is Not that hard to figure out, you can do any order and I found an Order to beat the game in less than 12 hours. :/
The only thing that will hinder you is if you lack knowledge of the map. And if you suck at dodging enemies and get harrassed by Peahats and Keese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom