• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Quickly Can You Beat Any Pokemon Game ?

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
It usually takes me about a week to finish the main story. The game itself has much to it so anything other than the story may take me way longer.

M

MinishLoftwing

Do you mean a new story that you've never heard before? Or just any time you replay it? If you mean the first one, about 3 weeks because I always get the legendaries, but never use them. (Too OP) If you mean the second one, I beat Yellow a few days ago, and it only took me 5 days! (I think it would've been less, but I got a massive headache after Lavender Town)
I think you'll need at most 16 games. (Sorry, I don't know)
As for how long it will take you? I'm going to say at least three weeks per each game, at least, so no more than 48 weeks! (I think, I've never actually filled any pokedex)

Last edited by a moderator:

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Hm I think most of the time I beat the E4 around 30 hours in. It usually takes 2 weeks. Platinum however took me a month, I didn't reallly like it as much as other games like SoulSilver and Black.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
If you mean "beat" as in finishing the main story, I'd do it in about 19-24 hours in in any pokemon game if I speedrun by not grind for hidden items & other sidequest. But usually I hav to take my time with pokemon games so I can level up. So on a normal pace I usually finish the game in 25-28 hours.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
For HeartGold it was around 30 hours my first try, guess I got hooked with the game and was doing other stuff other than finishing it. My next try was shorter, around the 20 hour mark. As to Pearl, again, in the 20 hour mark. And White, I'm at 16 hours and just got to the elite four, so yeah, maybe for this one it will be less than the previous two.

I beat Pokemon Red in less than 24 hours on my first play-through. Wasn't than hard, really, especially since I carried my Gameboy around with me everywhere that I went, allowing for nonstop gameplay...

Last edited by a moderator:

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
I can finnish a pokemon game in 10 or 12 weeks I know its sad :( thats how long it took for all my pokemon games but black cause I stop playing it cause Its a disappointed pokemon game as I've said a million times.

Last edited:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
It usually takes me about 20-30 hours to complete a game. I just love rearranging my party every chance I get. :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom