• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Were You when You First Played Zelda?

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I was like 4 years old and I got my first SNES with ALttP and oh boy, I got hooked instantly with it, hours and hours sitting in front of the tv were spent playing that game and i regret nothing, then I got my first N64 with ocarina of time and i actually changed the game before completing it for SSB, I'll regret that day for the rest of my life ;___;

Ashamed to admit this, but the first time I ever played a Zelda game was when I was 15 years old with Ocarina of Time being my first, due to the fact that I was mostly a Playstation Girl growing up and it wasn't until my cousin went to college and gave me his old N64 did I finally got a chance to play a Zelda game.

I was 11 when i borrowed wind waker of my friend, i grew up playing Playstation and had no friends who played nintendo games so i knew heard of zelda until then.

The first game I remember playing was Phantom Hourglass on my DS when I was like 10. Since then I've played about every game except for WW. (never owned a Game Cube)

L

Link10

Around 7 or eight and the game was ocarina of time and at that time I was a pretty big gamer but after I played ocarina of time I became a huge gamer so thank you nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom