• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Were You when You First Played Zelda?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
It was Nov. 1999 when OoT came out so I would have been 6 the Redeads really scared me I actually had a nightmare about them that night but can you blame me I was 6.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I'm pretty sure I tried playing AlttP when I was 4. I wasn't very successful, even though my parents helped me. When I got older, I replayed it, and beat it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I was 15 with OoT3D. I'm pretty disappointed that I hadn't looked into Zelda games earlier as it would have made my childhood so much better, not that I had much of a choice all my parents got me was Mario. Now I'm 16 with a job that can pay for my games (Here in Australia AAA Wii game RRP: $100/ AAA 3DS RRP $70) it's not cheap for new games but I plan on getting my hands on all the Zelda games (probably eBay) so that I can play them all.

i was 3 or 4 when i got the N64 and ocarina of time came with it. i got past the deku tree at 6 with excessive gaming and when i saw Hyrule field after being in the same forest for 3 years, :O i freaked. but the first game i beat was minish cap at around 8.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Well technically I was six when I first played A Link to the Past at my cousin's house, but I had no idea what I was doing and was trying to defeat Moldorm...I don't actually remember how I got to him. But my first real time to play Zelda was two years later with Majora's Mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom