• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Were You when You First Played Zelda?

Around 10 or 11, a cousin of mine let me borrow OOT for my N64. the first time I got to goron city but didn't know what to do so i gave up. The next year I borrowed the game again and looked up a guide which lead me here:D which then got me hooked. XD

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I was nine years old when I first came to know about The Legend of Zelda.

My grandparents had just bought a N64 and quite a few titles for it, so when I asked if I could play it, they said go ahead. I sorted through various titles before settling on the game Ocarina of Time, only because the title just jumped out at me. I spent the better of four summers exploring every corner of Hyrule before they sold their N64.

I lost contact with the series until about two years later, when our neighbor lent us his copy of Twilight Princess for the Gamecube. Since then, I've been hooked back in and I don't plan to leave.

A

Auden

I was 11. It was 1998. I watched my brother and his friend in the living room playing the brand new Ocarina of Time for n64. Then they went outside to play basketball or something and I snuck a play in lol. I was instantly hooked.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I First Played Zelda With A Friend When I Was About 6 Or 7, But I Didn't Get Hooked On The Series Until Skyward Sword Came Out

i was 13 when i played twilight princess, but i backseat gamed when i played ocarina of time. i wasn't really playing, but i helped my older brother play. does that count? i was maybe 6-8 years old? haha

I was 7 when I first played ocarina of time. I remember it took me a year to get the sword because I was so confused as to where to look. >_<.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I was 3 years old when I first played Zelda. My first Zelda game and video game was Ocarina of Time.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I can't quite remember. I guess I was 7 when my cousin bought Majora's Mask and let me play it. I sometimes sat watching him playing and sometimes I would play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom