• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old is Link if He is Gonna Be the Oldest?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, and I hope he has a funny (or at least interesting) personality like Windwaker Link and the courageous reputation of Twilight Princess Link.
He can't be TOO old right??

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
well they said he was gonna be the oldest link to date, but he doesnt look any older in SS in my opinion.
maybe they meant his personality/attitude will be more mature :P

C

Connieur

I have no idea about this. Maybe he was going to be the oldest link there.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
hmm yeah i really thought this Link was going to be noticably older (but I was wrong about a lot of things..) the artwork that features Link and the Skyward Sword back to back gave us all the impression that Link was gunna be highly detailed and very mature looking, I was guessing around 24-29 when i saw that artwork. but after the demo from E3 he looks no older than 17-22, a little older than TP Link but still... I suppose SS Link could get away with being 23... a very clean shaven 23 year old. Actually scratch that, Link never had facial hair so i guess that last remark doesn't matter. I'm just so upset about that artwork it tricked us all.

I would say he would be at least 18 or older, but I doubt Nintendo will give out his actual age. I think Adult Link from OoT, WW Link, and aLttP Link are all around the same age, so he would have to be a little bit older than that.

Beeker

Wild Card
hmm yeah i really thought this Link was going to be noticably older (but I was wrong about a lot of things..) the artwork that features Link and the Skyward Sword back to back gave us all the impression that Link was gunna be highly detailed and very mature looking, I was guessing around 24-29 when i saw that artwork. but after the demo from E3 he looks no older than 17-22, a little older than TP Link but still... I suppose SS Link could get away with being 23... a very clean shaven 23 year old. Actually scratch that, Link never had facial hair so i guess that last remark doesn't matter. I'm just so upset about that artwork it tricked us all.

Yeah, I guess it tricked us all!:lol:
I remember that the art style itself wasn't set in stone(when the art was released) and people hoped it would've stayed(including me). Not to mention the shock that followed when SS was announced.

As for the age of this Link, I'd like to have a guess around 18-21. Older than TP Link of course, but not extremely older.

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ Beeker

Same here! After seeing the concept art, I thought he would've been a little bit older than 21 because of that mature expression on his face. After seeing the E3 trailer, I could say he's between 18 and 21.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
He seems to be the same age as in TP and older Link in OoT to me. maybe he'll be a year more but I don't think he'll ever pass the 19.

I guessing around 18-20. He was 16 in TP, they confirmed. And if OoT child link was 10-12, (which I think he was). Then adult Link would have been 17-19. I mean that is just a guess.

But I'd say 18, possibly 19, and maybe 20. No older than that. If I had to say one it'd be 18.

I really can't see him being any older than 20. I was rather liking the 17-year-old TP Link. I can't see Nintendo making him into a proper adult. (Even in OoT, isn't adult Link somewhere in his mid-teens?)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The oldest I'd say would be 25. I mean we wouldn't get to a point where we're seeing Link having kids. That would be akward and add aditional stress to his life. So yeah, 25.

And besides, him having children means he'd actually have to choose a wife! As a devout fangirl, I disapprove of this.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
Link with a five o'clock shadow.............yeah that will be awesome.......:lol:

What if they had an epilogue at the end of the game that showed him when he's like 80? :D

Seriously though, he looks about 18 - 22 somewhere in there.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I think by oldest they meant like the oldest tale. Making him the oldest Link, not necessarily by age but by time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom