• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old is Link and the Possibility of an Older Link...

CrazyforCuckoos

Purveyor of Cuckoos
I was just thinking about this. How old is adult link exactly? I think he looks around 16-18

Do you think that there could be a Zelda game where Link is even older like in his 40's or so? I think that would be pretty interesting, or at least have part of a game where he goes from childhood to young link to teen link to adult link. I think that would be pretty cool.

I think around 17.
As for the second question...well, in Assassin's Creed Revelations, Ezio Auditiore is 53 and he still looks good.
But Link? Ehhh probably not.

I dont think so.

I think the maximum age a Link will ever be is around 25.

It's possible that link always dies young getting caught up in all the adventures he has and whatnot.

Last edited:
I think Link is between 14 and 18 in adult form in OoT.
And i think being any older than nineteen would be wrong.
It would just not suit having Link in his twenties or older.

There are lots of people in Zelda games who are pretty old like people who try to help you lke Sahasrala from LttP.
Butt i feel Both Link and Zelda should never be older that nineteen.

Last edited:
It varies from game to game.

LoZ: 14-15
AoL: almost 16
LttP: 13-15
LA: 13-15
OoT: 9, 15
MM: 10-12
OoX: 13-15
FS: 13-15
WW: 10
FSA: 13-15
MC: 12
TP: 17
PH: 11-12
ST: 12-13
SS: 18

They probably won't go past 18 in any game.

It is official that Child Link from Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask is 12 years old. If you are reffering to the Adult Link in Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, etc. then, according to ZeldaDungeon, he is around the age of 17. Link would never be forty years old because my dad is 41 years old and he acts really old and not as energetic as Link does. ;)

It is official that Child Link from Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask is 12 years old. If you are reffering to the Adult Link in Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, etc. then, according to ZeldaDungeon, he is around the age of 17. Link would never be forty years old because my dad is 41 years old and he acts really old and not as energetic as Link does. ;)
Well if he is confirmed twelve in those games, wouldn't he be nineteen in OOT as an adult?

Wrong!

Young Link in Ocarina of Time is 11 years old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom