• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Are You?

What is your age group?

• < 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-13

• 14-16

• 17-19

• 20-23

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 24-29

• 30-36

• 37-40

• 40+

• Total voters
That doesn't really contribute..

Thanks to everyone who's voting and posting their opinions. I still bet 11-13 is going to be among the largest groups, and I'm quite surprised that 14-16 is actually leading. To me, 11-13 and 17-19 were bigger. Interesting!

I'm somewhat impressed by older groups (such as 20+), it's nice to have people of all ages contributing. Thanks.

Let's give time to time, I still think 11-13 is very solid on the Zelda Dungeon forums.

Thanks for posting! And it's too soon to say that. Also, my age group (14-16) isn't that 'old' compared to yours.

You misunderstand. I contributed by voting in the poll, and at the time I was the only one in my age group, which I mentioned in my post. I thought someone would figure that out. lol

By the way, I dislike revealing my actual age over the net in this day and age, but I am in the "20-23" age group... :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 13,so my age group is 11-13 so, I guess I'm a minority around here.

That's odd. For some reason I thought the majority would be in the 11-13 group. I guess I really should not have been so surprised since only a small few members voted on the poll to begin with. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, it's pretty well clear that the 14-16 age group is dominant. That's a pretty broad group, though… I see a pretty big difference between me (a 14-year-old) and a 16-year-old. :P

I am 21, will be 22 in two months. I thank the Goddesses I am not the oldest. I think my age group is pretty well represented on this site though. Zelda did start in '86 so there a lot of people through their 30's who grew up with it. While it's still somewhat rare now it won't be long until we have people in their 40's who grew up with video games and who'll continue to play them. As people grow up with them they become less and less just a "kids thing".

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

I am starting to feel really young, because I'm 13 and when I looked at the results it made me feel like a newb.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I am one of the older members here. I am not the oldest but I bet I belong certainly in the top 5 or 10 of oldest members here on ZD. Right now I am 39 years old and will turn 40 at the end of May. Zelda is for all ages. I felt in love with the series since the end of 2008 and look forward to every game like a child in school.
I never make a secret of my age and want to make sure people know my age and don't think I am a teenager. Gosh that would be so wrong!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom