• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Are You?

What is your age group?

• < 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-13

• 14-16

• 17-19

• 20-23

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 24-29

• 30-36

• 37-40

• 40+

• Total voters

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Hmm... Quite interesting (to me)...
14-16 is the highest (so far)
If you'd like to know my age, happily look to the right and below my avatar you will find my age.
Taking your time to look will make you realize how lazy you are or aren't ;)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well, lets see.... I turned 14 in May, so I am about 14 and a half years old. Part of one of the popular age groups here on ZD, yay!

Looks like the popular ages on ZD are somewhat between 10-20 years old, from what I usually see around.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I'm not really surprised that 14-16 is the leading group at the moment. I guess you could say social networking and all that jazz is more appealing around that age group, but it seems to be true of the slightly younger one (namely, 11-13) too. I'm interested in seeing how that goes out, as I hear the argument of younger people and their increasing interest in this kind of things quite often and have been wondering about it for a while.

Ice Sage

these are words
I'm fourteen. (You could just look to the left and a tiny bit down, but I know that would be so hard to do. :rolleyes: ) I do wish I were a few days older though.

Tom

Hmm... Quite interesting (to me)...
14-16 is the highest (so far)
If you'd like to know my age, happily look to the right and below my avatar you will find my age.
Taking your time to look will make you realize how lazy you are or aren't ;)

You're kidding me, right? Did you read the purpose of the poll at the first post at all? It's not about being lazy or finding out how old a member is, it's about age groups and which one is the predominant one. Do you really expect me to go through everyone's profiles looking for their ages? Read before posting (Pro tip).

I'm fourteen. (You could just look to the left and a tiny bit down, but I know that would be so hard to do. ) I do wish I were a few days older though.

... Try reading the first post before posting anything else. Thank you.

Thanks for everyone's replies and votes!

I'm not really surprised that 14-16 is the leading group at the moment. I guess you could say social networking and all that jazz is more appealing around that age group, but it seems to be true of the slightly younger one (namely, 11-13) too. I'm interested in seeing how that goes out, as I hear the argument of younger people and their increasing interest in this kind of things quite often and have been wondering about it for a while.

Yeah, it's interesting on how young kids get access to internet. I only started actually browsing the net when I turned 13. Before that I only played single player games and MMORPGs.

Ice Sage

these are words
Hmm? I did read it.. but I don't see how... nevermind.
EDIT: Okay... I think you thought that I didn't vote on the poll, while I did do so, and that you thought I just posted that and though that this was to see how old every individual was, while that was not so.

Last edited:

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
Interesting. So far, as of this point in time I am the only person in my age group. However, I will not reveal my age, as I have already done so on my birthday a few days back [November 10[sup]th[/sup]]. Hmm... I guess I'll just give it some time and check to see how many others there are in my age group... :yes:
oh my goodness we have the same birth-day.that is awesome

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm 16 years old. I was born in June of 1995. Eh, I think I was born at the right time. I was able to escape my suck a** generation of people.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
No, Tom, What I was talking about my age. If people wanted to know my age they could just look at my posting side profile. The laziness part was a joke.

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
I'll turn 15 in July 2012.

Good to see no 40+ people in this forums. I don't want to make Zelda Dungeon my life :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom