• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Are You?

What is your age group?

• < 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-13

• 14-16

• 17-19

• 20-23

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 24-29

• 30-36

• 37-40

• 40+

• Total voters

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Hm.I guess I'm the 2nd youngest in this place? .....I'm 10 but getting 11 on November.
Are there younger people than me? ._.
wow so much teens here.....and adults.
oh gosh im so young.i just checked the other pages.
._. help me.

Last edited:

Dan

Hm.I guess I'm the 2nd youngest in this place? .....I'm 10 but getting 11 on November.
._. help me.

Haha relax everyone whatever age group there in says the same thing. There are plenty of humans your age on this website, this poll doesn't account for even half the people signed up ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
._. help me.

You are 10??? You sound very mature for your age ;) Like Dan said, don't worry! I think I remembered when Josie was 10. On this forum age is just a number. I have no idea if you are the youngest to be honest

HELP ME IM SO YOUNGG
and zelda is for everyone.i heard minish cap is 3+.

Enjoy your youth while it lasts. You will be loaded with much more responsibilities in just a few years. You are much more literate than how I picture the stereotypical 10 year old.

And since I'm on this thread, I might as well reply. I am currently 17 years old. My age is not something I like to publicly display for I do not want people to think different of me for better or worse because of it.

Violet Link

Enjoy your youth while it lasts. You will be loaded with much more responsibilities in just a few years. You are much more literate than how I picture the stereotypical 10 year old.

And since I'm on this thread, I might as well reply. I am currently 17 years old. My age is not something I like to publicly display for I do not want people to think different of me for better or worse because of it.

I have 4 older siblings.A 17 year old sis,16 year old sis,14 year old bro and a 12 year old.I kinda act older than my second eldest brother.I have seen my siblings doing work.Even my older sis wants to play SS but she's having her exams this uh....September I guess. and i still feel so young.

I have 4 older siblings.A 17 year old sis,16 year old sis,14 year old bro and a 12 year old.I kinda act older than my second eldest brother.I have seen my siblings doing work.Even my older sis wants to play SS but she's having her exams this uh....September I guess. and i still feel so young.

That's fantastic. That experience will serve you well later in life. As you why you act more mature than your brother, that's because it takes guys a bit off time to catch up with girls in terms of maturity. ;)

Violet Link

That's fantastic. That experience will serve you well later in life. As you why you act more mature than your brother, that's because it takes guys a bit off time to catch up with girls in terms of maturity. ;)

Oh my eldest brother seriously acts like a baby.For real.Oh and thanks for saying that,I'm a bit relieved now.

@ Siniru: I thought you were 14!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom