• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Use Your Pockets?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've made a self rule that I never go anywhere with a bag, unless it's school or something. Pockets are the only way I'll bring an item with me. If it doesn't fit, I don't take it with me. Resource management is nice...

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Yes, I use my pockets a lot. However, I've came to realize that for some strange reason, guy's jean have waaay bigger pockets that girls jeans. I remember seeing my guy friend fit an entire DSI into his pocket! I can barely fit my 2 gb games in mine! This isn't faaarr!

And that's why most girls carry purses & most guys don't carry purses.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well sometimes I don't have pockets. I choose fashion over something so trivial as practicality. So, I don't actually use pockets that often since I have a clutch bag or something with me and prefer to keep stuff in there. I don't like my phone just bulging out of my thigh either, especially with my new white pants since the pockets are teeny and my phone's so uncomfy in there. :(

Night Owl

~Momentai
I hate not having pockets. That's how much I use my pockets.
I always have so much stuff in my pockets that my friends wonder how it all fits :P

If my pockets level was any higher I'd have an infinite hammerspace.

bunny

birb overlord
Everyday. I don't like purses, so I put everything in my back pocket, and by everything I mean my phone and my wallet. Purses are bulky and annoying, so pockets are essential for me.

Well I have to carry my phone and wallet with me wherever I go, so putting them in my pockets is the most obvious choice for me. My wallet goes in my back right pocket, my phone in my front right pocket, and the random crap that I accumulate throughout the day goes in my left pocket (I'm also sort-of OCD when it comes to putting things in the correct pocket).

And I also agree that whenever I wear pants that don't have pockets (my mesh-shorts that I wear to the gym), I feel completely naked.

Clank

Hmm
For my day to day routine these are my pockets: left, generally just includes my wallet or camera; my right pocket however includes a rubber band arsenal, two usb drives(one a live linux, the other a data storage drive), and my pocket knife...

Dan

The general, Debit card, phone, wallet car keys, chocolate sweets that I don't eat, eventually I met put my hand in my pocket and I've got all my valuables morphed together by melted chocolate. Still Always nice to lick off.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I use my pockets for a large variety of different things, but usually I'll just be carrying my phone. Every now and then I'll pick up some random small item and into my pocket it goes. But generally it's just my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom