• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Use Your Pockets?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is a similar and recent thread. I looked but did not find one.

How often do you use your pockets? I use mine basically every day. I carry the pens I use to write with in them, and also the occasional slip of folded up paper for something or other. My pockets are extremely useful to me and I could never wear pocketless pants without being at a total loss. What about the rest of you? Do you make use of them or do you ignore them?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
All the time, from when I get out of bed till I get back into bed there is pretty much always my phone, wallet and car/house keys in my pockets (except while I'm using them). I hate pants without pockets.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All of the time. I use them when I don't know what hand motions to make. I use them when I'm bored. I use them when I try to sleep in class. They carry my 3DS while I'm Streetpassing in Target; my wallet when I'm at work; my keys when I pretend to drive my sister's car.

I always have my phone in one pocket and my iPod in the other. And when I'm shopping, I have my wallet in there too.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm OCD, so I have to keep things in specific pockets :/ In my right pocket I usually keep my ipod, money, credit cards and ID while in my left my phone, keys and other miscellaneous stuff, so I tend to use them quite often.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Everyday. I keep my phone and my keys in my jeans pockets all the time. I also write notes on sticky notes for myself at work sometimes, and those find their way to my pocket too. I keep money/cards/ID in my pocket sometimes if I will be using it frequently during a day - like in an airport or shopping.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I carry in my pockets what I don't carry in my backpack. These are just what I carry in my pockets on a daily basis:

-Phone
-iPod
-Keys (car [spare], house, and bike)
-Wallet

Ya, that's about it...

Sometimes, I also find loose change, paper, and bouncy balls in my pockets...

Dan

I don't use my pocket, but I don't think you Wanna know where I store my belongings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom