• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Use Your Pockets?

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I mentally die if I do not have pockets. I hold my iPod in my right one, and objects of interest in my left one.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i have to use a purse at work because my pants have no pockets.. but all the other times i use my pockets. life with out pockets is just not life at all.. lol . intense? i know, but true.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I use mine everyday, especially at work. I always keep on hand a radio/headset (for work), my employee/manager card, some random pens, chapstick, lip gloss, and my blu cig. Every once in a while I'll keep my phone in them too, but that usually stays in my purse.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
About every single day, as I walk my dog and have to bring some bags with me to pick up his business.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I use pockets all the time, only for my cell phone now, but I used to carry my wallet in my pocket like a boy. And my keys. I prefer to use pockets, but I've learned to use bags to hold my things, since not all my clothes have pockets.

I try not to fill my pockets with valuables, there's a real issue with Pick-pocketers here. The most frequently used tactic here is the distraction technique. Two or more people will approach you and ask for directions, try to sell you stuff, or just crowd you. While you are occupied with one person, another is picking your pocket. Another technique is to have something thrown or spilled on you, like water or ice cream. Someone will approach you and offer to help clean you up. Another person then picks your pocket while you are distracted. I'll keep my phone in my pocket and that's it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I ALWAYS use my pockets. My phone, my keys and everything will be stored in my pockets. But now I got this new trenchcoat and it doesn't have pockets!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only one on the inside of my coat but I can't store everything in there!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom