• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros How often do you taunt in Smash Bros.?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.
I've been playing Smash quite a bit lately, and it kind of got me thinking about how when I played Brawl, I used to taunt all the time, but I don't really seem to as much in Ultimate. I still taunt kinda, but not with taunts. I usually just crouch instead because it's humorous and effective--the crouching animations are hilariously as much in-character as the taunt animations, honestly. Which, I suppose means I should start maining King Dedede. :suspicious: Anyway, I usually perform taunt-like behavior if I'm trying to get an opponent's attention and make them come to me, or if they're off stage and cannot recover.

Are you one of those people who taunts frequently, or do you just play the game? Do you taunt more when playing with friends?

Quin

Disaster Master
I taunt when something cool happens, like a combo, some bad/good item luck or if someone just ****s up. and only at times when its safe to do so.
No teabagging though, thats just lame.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I may do it once in a while if I pulled off a wicked move but usually not. Though if I'm playing as Ganondorf and the squid sisters pop up, I'll have him walk over and crouch "dance" as though he enjoys the music. Anyone who inturupts gets the wizard boot.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I legit forget Taunting exists in smash bros i spend more time trying not to die so taunt are just (to me) a waste of valuable living time

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I taunt a lot after taking a stock, but only if the character doesn't have a move that charges like Hero or Samus. I especially love how Ultimate lets you cancel a taunt into another taunt, the ones with voice lines are really great at annoying people > :3c

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom