• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How often do you switch/upgrade phones?

O Holy Ninja

bang!
Staff member
Most of the time, carriers give you an option to turn in your phone every couple of years for a new one.

Have you done this? How long do you keep your phones?

For me, I tend to upgrade as much as I can. I love technology and trying out new devices, and I’m eligible to upgrade at the end of the month. I was thinking about the Galaxy S10+ or waiting for the iPhone 11.

Whenever they break, really. I don't think I ever got a new phone just for the sake of getting a new phone.

Jimmu Bells

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Every two to four years I upgrade depending on when I need a new one and when my plan expires. I would have got a new two year phone with a phone attached around now but since I don’t know if I’ll even be in Australia two years from now I opted for a 12 month sim only plan using my current iPhone 8+ which should be fine for a few more years.

Spirit Mask Snowman

~ Deus' Pug Smuggler ~
ZD Legend
Site Staff
I usually upgrade once every 2 or 3 years if I can, on my own free will. Otherwise, I'll wait until my current phone breaks or begins to give me issues (I've never had these things happen though. Knock on wood).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom