• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Straighten Your Hair?

How often do you straighten or curl your hair?

• Every day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every second day

• Twice a week

• Once a week

• Whenever I want to

• On special occasions

• Too busy

• I’m too lazy to

• I don’t need to. I’m beautiful however I am ^^

• I don’t really care about how I look

• Total voters

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
My hair is naturally straight, So I don't usually straighten my hair unless it beyond repair otherwise. If I have a bedhead, who cares? There's this thing called a ponytail that everyone looks decent with.

My hair is naturally straight, So I don't usually straighten my hair unless it beyond repair otherwise. If I have a bedhead, who cares? There's this thing called a ponytail that everyone looks decent with.

I used to put my hair in a ponytail ALL THE TIME. Now I do it less, but it's still handy when my hair gets in my face because I'm doing math on my stomach.

I technically have straight hair. Except, I've had episodes where I have pulled patches of it out, and there was a mutation so some of those random parts of my hair are slightly wavier than the rest of it. But, it's still straighter than your average wavy. Do I straighten those parts? Neh... My hair (even the wavier parts) would show its straight self if I actually brushed it before I go to bed like I used to. I get my showers at night and my hair is thin so it dries quickly, but I just don't brush it like I used to. I really don't take care of my hair much like I used to at all. No reason, I don't think... *cough*lazyanddontcare*cough*

There are instances where I straighten the shorter two locks on either side of my face (where my two biggest bald spots used to be freshman year) but it's atypical of me to and that is usually done when my sister nags me to... (?). I normally keep my hair tied back, except those short locks on my temples usually fall out because, one, I am unable to tie high ponytails because I don't know how, and two, because it is short(er). Because of having it tied back, my hair is somewhat bent at the base of my head, making it look wavy at a long period. (If I don't tie my hair back--I wear it down on occassion--I will play with it like a kitty plays with yarn because it's, like, two feet long.)

But no. Unlike most girls, I don't really obsess about how my hair looks. I just go with it. I skimpily brush it, tie it in a low ponytail, and then flip said ponytail inside-out. Lazy bum me...

Samarium said:
Never because I'm a guy who's hair isn't long enough to straighten.
You should grow it out! I like my men with long hair... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?

Not me. I look terrible with a ponytail :P

It makes my face look too round and small. I don't like it at all. Plus, I spent half of my life in a braid because my hair was so long, and got sort of sick with it :P So I cut my hair till my shoulders. Now it's about the same length as how it was, but I'm not going to be tying my hair again :P

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I'm too busy/too lazy to straighten or curl my hair except on special occasions. I like the effect when I do either style, and I really should do it more often, for something different. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Straightening the hair is a joke in my opinion, I never do it because my hair just gets tangled up all over again within the span of three or so hours.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have never straightened my hair before, and I had pretty long hair for years. I've just always brushed it and it has been alright.....
Who am I kidding, I'm just too lazy...

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I have a feeling that, if I take my ponytail out, it'll keep it's shape. I hate having my hair down, and I only let my mom straighten my hair when there's siomething special going on. I posted that I'm beautiful the way I am, but I was debating on I was too lazy, or I don't care how I look.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My hair is naturally pretty straight, though I do straighten it for a few minutes in the morning just to remove some of the kinks that form while I sleep. I straighten it almost everyday Monday to Friday. I don't straighten it over the weekends, unless I am planning on going somewhere.

ILU

i luv u
Stick straight, so I never straighten it. It just blow-dry it and it fluffs up and has body, but still straight. I used to put soft waves in it when it was longer, but that was over a year ago, and it took about 2 hours to do. Used to do it daily.

But my hair is like putty. If I put it in a ponytail for 5 mins, it keeps that crimp. If I clip my bangs up for a bit, they'll stick straight up when I unclip it. So I try to do nothing with it. :x I guess I just curl it on special occasions...

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I love my curly hair so all i do is wash my hair and put some gel in it. but I only flat iron my hair if it's a big formal occasion or if my sister wants me to. and that is normaly once every three or four months or so. so my hair is pretty healthy :D

Claire

The Geekette
I never straighten or curl my hair. If you see me with my hair done, it's because someone else made me do it, such as my sister for her wedding. My hair is towel- or air-dried only. When I decide to give my hair a bit more oomph, I get it a little wet and throw it up in a bun or in braids. I'm too big of a flower child to find the value in abusing my hair for looks. I always thought braids were a lot prettier anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom