• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Straighten Your Hair?

How often do you straighten or curl your hair?

• Every day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every second day

• Twice a week

• Once a week

• Whenever I want to

• On special occasions

• Too busy

• I’m too lazy to

• I don’t need to. I’m beautiful however I am ^^

• I don’t really care about how I look

• Total voters

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
How often do you straighten your hair?

For girls who have straight hair, how often do you curl it?

Just a random question.

I used to straighten my hair once a week. But then I stopped. Why? Because I'm too lazy too, and also because I think I'm fine however I look :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am a guy replying to a thread presumably targeted towards girls. ._.

I straighten my hair every single morning. I refuse to leave the house until I make it look what I consider presentable. I hate my naturally curly hair with a passion. I feel much more comfortable when it's straight.

bunny

birb overlord
I straighten my bangs everyday, but I generally leave the rest of my hair alone. I'm currently trying to grow my hair out, and heat makes hair grow slower, so yeah...

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
In high school, I straightened my hair almost every day (it was very short, and I liked it anime looking). Nowadays, I only straighten my hair if I think it looks bad before going out, but, since its long and relatively straight, I usually don't have to.

I had a male friend who straightened his hair every day, sometimes a couple times a day. I'm not sure if he still does.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Never. I heard a few years ago that if you do it too often it ruins your hair, which completely turned me off from it even though I was too young to even consider straightening/curling it by myself. Despite that, I just don't feel like it. It doesn't make me look much different either way. I'm gorgeous with curly, straight, AND messy hair. :P

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, I style my hair straight practically everyday really. Usually up and out the door at around 8:30, so I'm up at about 6 doing my hair. My hair stylist gave me stern words of how to keep it lovely since treating your hair with heat per day isn't the best thing ever, but, yeah. At least every other day I do it. I curl my hair every so often, usually for a night out or if I just feel like doing something different. Since I have very long, thick hair, it takes a bit of time and more chance of damage, since it's done longer, so my hair regime is quite strict. ;) My haircut bill racks up pretty quickly.

Nice way to relax and be ready for the day I find, doing all this that most people say is stupid; rather than the boyfriend who will crawl out of bed 10 minutes before we have to go and just feel like **** each time. :P I'm up and awake and raring to go!

Pffffthahahahahahahahahahaha You guys crack me up!

I haven't even BRUSHED it in at least a week, I'm guessing more. Straightening? I'm seriously trying not to fall out of my chair. Laughing.

When I do brush it and the static is being nice to me(it goes FFPHOO and gets all bushy when not wet), my hair falls in a smooth, rather beautiful wave. It's just I don't care enough about my appearance to do that sort of stuff as silly as brushing it. I wash it, of course, and it smells nice. But I never straighten it and only would for a show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom