• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Say "that Reminds Me of Zelda"?

I think I've done that a couple times before. The only time I can really recall is when I was watching my boyfriend play Uncharted and thought that the places he goes to are like temples and with the puzzles you do within that place is like the way it is in the Zelda games.

Actually, I see stuff all the time. Not even just games or anything, but I'll hear a few measures of a song, and it'll remind me of one of the LoZ songs, or I'll see some girl wearing boots, and think, "OMG! I need those in brown for my Link outfit!"
It's in the oddest ways that it happens, but I fangirl every. Single. Time. And my friends have started to get irritated with me XD

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
All the time. The one from a video game would have to be in mega man. I don't know why, but it just does. In life, I see the the triforce all the time in math.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Besides the massive talking tree with a face that died in my woods...

No I can't say I ever say that seeing as I honestly haven't played any game that amounts to the simple, perfect Zelda formula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom