• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Purchase Clothes?

Rarely! But when I do its usually at goodwill or other thrift stores, my line of work doesnt allow for expensive clothes... But with my belly growing I suspect there will be more shopping in the future.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Once or twice a year for me. Buying clothing is SUCH a waste of money in my eyes. Just get enough to last you through the week - and to last your body if you're growing still - and you're good. ALL imo. I buy new shoes like once every two years; I wear my shoes into the ground before I get new shoes.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm actually with Ventus here. I buy clothes when I absolutely need them. So once maybe twice a year. I was forced to get new shoes this year even though the ones I've worn for the past six year are still fine. But that's what my mother said I had to do.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I go on a trip somewhere, then I always buy at least one TShirt as a souvenir (Usually, if I'm at a Hot Topic, I buy at least 4 or 5 band shirts). Other than that, I only buy clothes if I see something that I like. Because of this, I never have the need to go out and shop for clothes because I often see stuff that I really like.

Fig

The Altruist
I really don't purchase clothes that often. I usually don't buy clothes unless needed to and whenever I do, I buy clothes before the school year begins or when an occasion has been announced that I will have to attend.

The last time I shopped for clothes was almost 6 months ago when I had to buy new work pants. I try to shop for clothes when I have the money for it but I end up falling short every time. I usually try to buy clothes every 3-4 months, if not, I try to push it to 6 months because I don't really go out a lot, unless I'm at work. Plus I still have clothes from 5 years go that still fit me so I don't see why I need new clothes every time I go shopping.

Unless, its shoes, I can go shopping for shoes any day.

I don't get them very often, but if its a waste of money, its not a waste of my money, its a waste of my moms money, She buys all our clothes, which is good because all I have right now is one cent.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I usually get a few summer articles of clothes in May/June, then I do my fall and winter shopping for school at the end of August/September. I don't shop a whole lot. I may buy the occasional item if I really like it, but that's about it.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Rarely. I haven't really grown too much within the past few years, so I can still fit most of the clothes I had in freshman & sophomore year of high school. I think we go shopping for clothes once or twice a year.

Last edited:

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
Very rarely, and when I do its ussually only a new pair of pants, I wear plain shirts that don't wip much so no point in buying new ones.

Skunk

Floof
I don't buy clothes too frequently, usually only if I need new clothes for something or the ones I already have don't fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom