• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Play Local Multiplayer?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have played local multi-player for years. I've been raised around other gamers, so the option has always been available to me. Being a girl, online multi-player experiences are often hard to deal with, as I'm sure most people are aware. Online multi-player PERIOD is hard to deal with, but I've noticed I get a lot more crap than my male friends. So I rarely do online MP and stick with player locally with my IRL buddies.

Out of curiosity, what kind of crap do you deal with? I'd love to be a girl to experience that.

I have played local multi-player for years. I've been raised around other gamers, so the option has always been available to me. Being a girl, online multi-player experiences are often hard to deal with, as I'm sure most people are aware. Online multi-player PERIOD is hard to deal with, but I've noticed I get a lot more crap than my male friends. So I rarely do online MP and stick with player locally with my IRL buddies.

Yeah, I hate dealing with that as well. I only strictly play with friends either locally or online and refuse to play online games by myself. If a friend wants to play a game with me, local or online then it's all good. But you won't even catch me out one of the few remaining arcades. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom