• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Eat Out?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Simple question.

Personally I do it at least every weekend, I have kind of a little routine. After every Friday gym session I'll grab a few friends and eat a big juicy kebab with fries or a pizza, Later that night I'll take my GF out for a more fancy dinner at a place with a beautiful view of the ocean from it's windows. I hardly ever eat at KFC or McDonald's. If I do it's most likely 4am in the morning when I've been out all night and am waiting for the last bus back home. ;)

What about you guys, Do you ever eat out, Doesn't matter if it's a fancy Châteaubriand steak with some sweet sauce or just a big delicious burger?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I rarely if ever eat out. I'm one to stay at home and eat homemade food -- I find it tastes better and is more cost effective than resturant type food. I actually don't get the buzz around eating out; parents always make the best food it seems.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays. Sometimes on Thursdays. Other days, I made food, whether it's oven, microwave, or stove. I like to make Spaghetti, my way!

octorok74

TETTAC
My family and I usually go out to eat maybe once a month. It's a luxury for us to eat out. Sometimes we are lucky to go out twice a month, but that almost only happens when we have a birthday in the family. But now we usually just hold off eating out on the nearest weekend to the birthday.

bunny

birb overlord
I usually only eat out once a week. I prefer to stay home and make my own meals. I always end up feeling like crap after eating out... :I

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I almost never eat out- maybe twice a month and at local places (rarely chains... that food is garbage IMO). I also prefer to eat at home. I like to cook, and I'm good at it. Plus, who can make food to my taste better than myself?

Claire

The Geekette
I don't go out to eat all too often. We usually are so close to being completely broke that we don't have the opportunity to. When we actually do have some money, we like to go to the local sushi restaurant and split an order of sushi and miso soup. If we had money, I'd probably get some miso soup once a week, but we definitely don't go out that often. Initially the plan was to treat ourselves to sushi once a month, but unfortunately that's not how it usually works out. We both enjoy cooking though, so having the resources to cook makes it better than going out to fast food any day. Fast food is an absolute no go.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
every weekend or every other weekend. Usually every other weekend. it's nice to go out and spend time with your family in a fun and public manner.

Eeeeh, fast food or restaurants is not my choice of having a "decent" mean. I rarely eat out, like, extremely rare. The only time you see me eating anything at a restaurant is at Subway or at Starbucks. Other than that, home made food is best. (even though I don't eat much lol)

I'm a great cook. As are my mom and dad. It runs in the family as my mom's mom and my dad's parents were both great cooks as well. That said, I always prefer to eat out. I can work my butt off making a great meal, and no matter how good it is, eating out always tastes better to me.

I guess it's because eating out seems "special" and makes the food taste better. Making my own meal just doesn't feel that rewarding to me. I can cook just about anything. Nice big steak dinner, lasagna, spaghetti..anything really. While I'll still like it, it just won't be as good as say a nice crab cake from a seafood place or a cheese steak sub, or what have you.

We eat out a couple of times a month. We just ate at a restaurant tonight actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom