• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Change Your Password?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't even know any of my passwords... and I have a lot!

I just click the "Remember Me" box, and then forget it. I have a different password for pretty much everything, so remembering them all would be a pain. I just let the computer do it for me. The only password I actually remember is my email, because I need that to change passwords for any sites connected to my email. I only change them when someone figures them out, or when the computer forgets them.

Typically, to make a password, I bang my head on the keyboard. It makes it harder for people to figure them out.

EmptyElegy

Soldier of Ikana
I rarely change my passwords. The only reason I've been changing passwords recently is because I've been having my email and other accounts hacked into. ^^;

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't think I ever do. I once used to have the same password for many accounts, so chances are that I got hacked a few times. I mainly used to do this because when it comes to remembering passwords, I basically suck. However, now I tend to make slight changes for whenever I sign up to something; whether it be email, a random website, social networking site etc. But yeah I don't think I ever change them, unless I completely forget and therefore have to.

T

Tyche

I have so many email and password combinations I cant keep them all straight and then I keep making new ones. So I guess I would say I change my password all the time.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have so many email and password combinations I cant keep them all straight and then I keep making new ones. So I guess I would say I change my password all the time.
:lol: I know the feeling ;) But now I have two main passwords I use on sites and for email. Still I have to change it from time to time though

I like to keep my password the same or at least similar.

I try to avoid changing it cause I will end up forgetting

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I barely ever change my password, if ever. I have a system for my passwords, so I always know them depending on the website/service, and they're all different. So, I never really have to unless 1 account gets compromised. But I have a system for that too! So, s'all good.

Big Octo

=^)
I hardly ever change my password. Whenever I register for a site of service, I usually select a password from a small set that I also use for other things. If I make too many passwords, I will loose track of which goes with what.

Either way, I hardly input passwords anymore, as most sites and services I use have a "Remember me" function.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
At the end of the school year, When I have time for internet and realize I forgot the string of 10+ numbers.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Never. I have different passwords for different things, but I don't change them. Once it's the password it's the password. Unless somebody finds out my password.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom