• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Change Your Password?

Austin

Austin
I never remember them, so really whenever the "Remember Me?" box expires or when I clear my cookies.

Clank

Hmm
About once a year according to Google, though my local pc password has not yet been broken, so I continue to use it...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You would like to know that? :P I'm not going to tell but first let me change my password :lol:

Seriously I don't change it often. I have one which is working fine but am not using the same one everywhere. That would be a disaster

Never, because I took thirty minutes out of my life to memorize a series of random digits and numbers to use as my password for any and all things. It just sucks when there are character limits for passwords, than I think of something on the spot and I usually forget them, i.e. my FAFSA account :(

bunny

birb overlord
Never. My password is the same for everything; email, ZD, Skype, etc. they're all the same password. If I changed it, I'd forget what it was.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I change my password quite often; the last time I changed my password was actually four days ago for a Paypal service linked to a company that I own. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom