• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Change Your Password?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I rarely change my passwords. My password is also the same for every account I have, as I tend to be forgetful with this type of thing. :P

Lamphobic

The Brony
I use 4 different passwords of random numbers/letters sometimes capitalized some not. I tend not to change the password on my computer but on most of my online accounts to thing I regularly use I change them about every month.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
I don't unless I'm forced to or I have reason to suspect someone could be hacking into my account.

With some of my accounts like my college email, I have to change my password every few months. It's annoying. I understand they want are accounts secure but I want something I can easily remember and type in. Having to type in some seemingly random set of characters and numbers to meet their password requirements is a real pain.

Clank

Hmm
I don't unless I'm forced to or I have reason to suspect someone could be hacking into my account.

With some of my accounts like my college email, I have to change my password every few months. It's annoying. I understand they want are accounts secure but I want something I can easily remember and type in. Having to type in some seemingly random set of characters and numbers to meet their password requirements is a real pain.

Password Manager anyone?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
How bout never?

I generally have a set "remember me" on everything because I'll forget... that and I'm too lazy to type in my passwords. But, they are all mostly the same thing. Or the same word but with different numbers attached...

I've said too much.

How bout never?

I generally have a set "remember me" on everything because I'll forget... that and I'm too lazy to type in my passwords. But, they are all mostly the same thing. Or the same word but with different numbers attached...

I've said too much.

I lol'd way too hard here...

Yeah, this. I never change my password, ever, except recently when I completely forgot my email password and changed it so I'd remember. But I even say it freely, nobody could possibly spell it. And seeing how my email password is as long as: ***********, give or take a few asterisks 'cuz I refuse to be exact, and most are slight variants... I'm covered. I do tend to remember my passwords, as the base I use repeatedly is so generic--

Okay, I'll say no more from here. I've said enough. I will stop typing in this post.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Eeeeh, I don't really ever change my password. I only recently changed my FB one because somebody tried to hack me and the system forced my to change it, but other than that I stick to the same thing.

^That's probably not a good thing to admit online >_>

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I never change mine now. I devised a system so that every single one of my passwords is different, but I can work them out depending on what website I'm on. So, if a website gets hacked, I don't need to worry about my other accounts being hacked or anything. Is quite marvellous. I also devised a system on what I do if I need to change it. So I'm just golden!

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I never change mine now. I devised a system so that every single one of my passwords is different, but I can work them out depending on what website I'm on. So, if a website gets hacked, I don't need to worry about my other accounts being hacked or anything. Is quite marvellous. I also devised a system on what I do if I need to change it. So I'm just golden!

o_O Wow, that's a lot of work for just passwords :P

I have just 2 passwords. For everything. And I never change them. For one site, I would use password #1, and for the other site, I'll use password #2. They would never change. Mostly because I'm too lazy to change them :P

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I change all my passwords every 6.2 hours, using complicated, multi-level nested algorithms to generate random alpha-numeric sequences with random letter capitalization, none of which is never repeated twice.
(Translation: When I feel like it.)

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I have had basically only one password my whole life. Because I am basically brain damaged when it comes to remembering things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom