• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How often do you buy a Switch version for multiplats?

100% depends on the game
Depends on the game for me.
I am in the same boat as you both. Totally depends on the game for me too.
Usually I'll go Switch unless there's a good reason not to, as in price or major performance differences.
Musou games are the one exception. I seem to own most of them on PS4. The only Switch ones I have are Switch only (HW, FEW and HW:AOC). Most of them don't have a Switch release though. Of the few that are multiplat, I own them all on PS4.

MW7

I sometimes buy the Switch version. I have Civilization 6 for Switch only, and repurchased Skyrim after my Xbox 360 version became unplayable due to damage to the disc. I may have repurchased Skyrim anyway because I had never played any of the DLC which was included in the Switch version. Hitman 3 is a game that I went for the Xbox One version because the Switch version had negative console specific reviews. My understanding is that the Switch version is streamed to your system from servers capable of running the game which requires a constant internet connection and any drops can stop gameplay entirely until the connection recovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom