• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword How Often Did You Use Goddess Walls

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So there is a well known feature in Skyward Sword called Goddess Wall, when you use harp by Blessed Buttferflies in dungeons, you can summon a wall presumably touched by hylia herself, and use Divine Energy to draw features and get rewards. Well how often did you use goddess walls, and why did you use them that often? What purposes did you usuauly use them for?

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
Not counting when I was goofing off? Only when I wanted all my bottles to be filled with Fairys, or when I was down to one heart. So not really at all, I just didn't find them overly exciting.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I used them maybe once, in the Sandship, when I was desperate for hearts when those evil lazer shooty guys gunned me down. Other than that, apart from when you first find out about then, I pretty much always forgot they were even a thing

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I always used them. Usually I tried to get rupees as you find yourself almost always collecting rupees in SS, but the wall kept reading my diamond as a circle which gave me bombs.
ellipsis
I NEVER needed bombs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom