• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Are You on the Forum?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Quite a lot when I have spare time. I used to enjoy playing soccer, but the high temperatures have kept me from doing that. :( So I spend my time here writing and talking to a few peeps.

Way. Too. Often.

Not that I ever post except when I need SB access. And even then I barely actually use the SB.

This is just a place I always have open in a tab.

:l

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm online for most of the day, pretty much everyday. Even if I'm away from my computer, I'm still logged in. Obsessed? No, I'm not obsessed. That's for crazy people.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm logged on about 2 - 4 days out of the month, with each session lasting no more than an hour.

So in other words, I'm rarely on :P sometimes I wish I had more time to be around this crazy group of people, but alas, life seems to suck all the life out of me :(

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I am often in this site. Well, not often. I use this forum before and after school, and even before bed. Or even so, I could just skip bed and go online on my laptop.

Sometimes, I'll be in the site just for the SB access.

I even go- I mean, sneak in here when I'm doing school researches and school projects. Just for fun.

And ZD is like one of my main reasons on why am I always in the Internet and on my laptop every time.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Multiple times a day, every day.
Since I access the site on my iPhone easily I am here almost once an hour when I am awake and not at work, at school I'll still be on regularly. This is one of the first places I visit when I wake up and one of the last before I go to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom