• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Are You on the Forum?

masterSword2

Smile!
(I'm pretty sure this is a new topic, but if there's another thread like this, I apologize.)

Until recently, I'd only just pop up every once in a while, lurk a bit, then leave. More recently though, I've become much more active, and thus spend a lot more time around here. I'd say I probably spend around 2-3 hours a day on the forums. It's not all at one time though. For me, it's become a sort of midway point between my last activity, and the next. I'll spend about 15-30 minutes and then move on to something else.

So how about the rest of you? How much time a day do you spend on the forums?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Literally ~10 hours a day in summertime. I'm jobless, searching for jobs, but in the meantime I ZD.

Big Octo

=^)
I'll log and most likely leave my account on all day. However, I'm not always at the computer. It used to be that I forgot I was logged in, but now it's just a natural thing. So if you see me online, I might not actually be. It's like reverse Invisible Mode.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I do come and stay here for a bit, but mostly I come and go. I do want to stay active and come here and enjoy the forums and talk to my friends.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm never online. I'm not even online right now.

Seriously though, I am on all day because I have nothing better to do.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I'm on the computer, then I'm logged into the forums. Logging into FB and ZD are the first things I do anytime I come onto the computer, and I generally stay logged in the whole time. The amount of time I actually spend on the forums varies from day to day, but I try to come on everyday.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm on quite a lot but that'll likely go back to normal amount of time soon. I've been having a few weeks off work because there's some construction stuff going on, and my part-time designer job only fills up a few hours for a few days a week so, had a lot of boring down-time and so been sat on ZD a bit while playing games, usually through the entire day and then chill with friends sometime in evening when they're done at work/Uni/College.

I'll be back to working next week hopefully. Good too, not much money coming in isn't nice. :P

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'm on all day.

I guess you can say that ZD has become a second home for me ^^

I have wonderful friends here. So I'm always chatting with them :)

masterSword2

Smile!
Oh yeah, and don't assume that just because I'm not on the forums all day that I'm out being a productive member of society. I'm usually doing something equally, if not less productive with my time.:P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh yeah, and don't assume that just because I'm not on the forums all day that I'm out being a productive member of society. I'm usually doing something equally, if not less productive with my time.:P

who says ZD isn't productive? I learn stuff here that I wouldn't learn otherwise! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom