• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Much Toilet Paper Do You Use in a Week ?

How much toilet paper do you use.

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-12

• 100+

• I don't use that pathetic stuff

• Total voters
If I were the only one using toilet paper in my family I'd choose the one or two option but accounting for my mother in the family I decided to select the 100+ option. She uses so much toilet paper its ridiculous. Wake up in the morning, roll is empty. I shout, "Mother, there was a new roll last night? What did you do with it". I tack on another roll. Two hours later, it's gone. Two hours later I have to change the roll again. It's bad enough that one or two of her visits to the bathroom utilize an entire roll of paper but she never changes it for a new roll either. Women drive me up the wall sometimes.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I only use 2 pieces ever since that episode of Foster's Home Of Imaginary Friends. And i'm pretty sure my siblings use a whole roll every time. :xd:

Dan

I honestly thing you guys should start using newspapers, nothing beats wiping your *** with the front page of some politician or celebrity douchbag you hate. ;)

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
If I were the only one using toilet paper in my family I'd choose the one or two option but accounting for my mother in the family I decided to select the 100+ option. She uses so much toilet paper its ridiculous. Wake up in the morning, roll is empty. I shout, "Mother, there was a new roll last night? What did you do with it". I tack on another roll. Two hours later, it's gone. Two hours later I have to change the roll again. It's bad enough that one or two of her visits to the bathroom utilize an entire roll of paper but she never changes it for a new roll either. Women drive me up the wall sometimes.

That's cause women use toilet paper for..."other things" as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom