• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Much Time on a Typical Day Do You Spend Idle?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I know we're all idle or otherwise known as "bored", not particularly engaged in anything. But how long do we spend being bored/idle?

octorok74

TETTAC
Not often. Maybe a half hour. I usually have something to do constantly, so I'm very rarely bored. And how can you really be bored? There is so much to do in life, so much to see. How can we let those things go past and yet still claim we are bored. Just seems amazing we can do that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
linkerbelle, you're hot...that being said, I spend around what 5 hours a day being totally idle. I'd rectify the situation but I have an EXTREMELY short attention span. It even affects playing my favorite game, OoT, to the point where I can only have 15 minute play sessions.

I usually just float around all day waiting for food, "marine snow", to sink down. So all day yes, maybe 15 seconds where I need to scare off a predator or something but even then I don't move much.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
A lot. Almost all the time I spend at home. When I'm not out and about, I'm on my couch playing a game, browsing the interwebz, watching television or sleeping.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just like Octorok74, I hardly find myself bored. I have my story to keep my spirits high. If I am not writing, then I will probably be playing Pokemon, or some other video game. If not that, then I will surely be watching TV. If not any of that, then I will be here on ZD. Rare are the times that I am bored. :cool:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
At school, if I can't use a comp, all of it. My classes are simple, except chemistry,where I have to teach myself because the "teacher" just rambles on, never teaching but still gives tests.[/rant]

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Once I moved out, I discovered that I was never bored...there was always something to do, whether it's cleaning the house, paying bills or cooking or running errands. I do a lot of internet surfing in my "idle" time, I suppose, but most of it has a purpose on some level. When I start watching Youtube videos, THEN I know I'm bored. That internet time is usually several hours a night, but it's usually not from boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom