• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Much Time Do You Plan to Spend at the Marathon?

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
Needless to say, I love marathons. And last year this marathon was more enjoyable than other ones to me and I am extremely excited about the marathon this year!
So I wanted to ask you guys a question, how long do you plan to watch the marathon? I plan to spend most of my day on the marathon, since this is the last week before school I have nothing planned.
Also, for those of you who don't know, the marathon officially starts Wednesday at 10AM I believe and there are rumors to watch for the stream to go live Tuesday night :)
Thank you for the responses and see ya at the stream!

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
Understandable, I was obsessed with portal 2 just a year ago. Also, good luck on finding a job, I'm about to get out of high school and that is something I am not looking forward too, especially with college+job.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
None. I'm actually seeking to rival the Marathon one of these days; with emulation and learning how to use broadcasting equipment, I want to make my very own Marathon. Hell I've started a Competition even!

Last year's ZD marathon was the first video game marathon I'd ever seen. I've watched a few since then, but nothing has compared to last year's marathon! I'm looking forward to this year's marathon, but unfortunately, I'm out of town/busy until Thursday night and won't see much of the first day or so, but after that, I've got nothing going on until the 17th, so I'll be around for most of the marathon.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I spent a LOT of time watching last year's marathon, but I don't think I'll spend too much time watching it this year. My computer is lucky enough to run YouTube videos with only a little bit of lag, and considering how laggy the stream was acting last year, I'm expecting it to be even worse this year. Regardless, I still intend to tune in. The stream is a lot of fun to watch, and everyone there is really fun to converse with (except Josh who tortured us with a Spongebob Popcicle). I'm also hoping to drop by and say 'hello' to Michelle (DisappearingMist), because she's really, really nice. ^^

In general, I plan to spend about an hour or more on the stream a day. :yes:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
As much as I can, which should be about 5 hours on a weekday and 15 hours a weekend day. Have Friday off, thankfully, so that's just oh the so more I can enjoy. ;)

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Last year I would watch 10 or so minutes, leave and do something else, and then come back for 10 minutes, so I missed a lot of the best moments. I plan on watching a lot more this year; hopefully as much as possible.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
The stream is a lot of fun to watch, and everyone there is really fun to converse with (except Josh who tortured us with a Spongebob Popcicle). I'm also hoping to drop by and say 'hello' to Michelle (DisappearingMist), because she's really, really nice. ^^

Aww :) I'll be watching for you!

I will be participating heavily this year (again). Missing the first day due to travel, but I will be there :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'll be away from a computer on Thursday, packing on Friday, traveling on Saturday, settling in on Sunday, visiting family on Monday...

I don't think I'll really have time to watch a marathon :/

Dan

I'll be doing more important things such as raunchy activities with women and having what some basement dwellers call "living in peace with the sun rays", I'll sadly have no time, and when I say sadly I mean nothing of it.
But happy watching to everyone else. <3

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't really know what exactly 'the' Marathon is, but, I don't participate nor do I pay attention to it, clearly. But good luck to anyone who's doing it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom