• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How much do you still play?

How often do you play BotW?

• All day every day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once or twice a day

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Multiple times a week

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Once or twice a week

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Multiple times a month

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Once or twice a month

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Never again

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
It's actually been over a year since BotW was first released. I played the game a ton when it first came out as I know many others did. after all, I had been waiting and super excited ever since 2013 when I first heard a rumor of it. after I beat the story mode I found myself not really playing much anymore because I was losing interest.

Currently, how often do you find yourself playing?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I've nearly had BotW for seven months and I've not even finished the main story. I played it a lot when I first got it, but after a while it was mainly to justify the price I paid for it. I finally got to a point where I didn't really want to play any more and haven't played it properly or felt an urge or desire to go back in nearly four months. So, in short, I currently find myself playing it never.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I haven't played it for a few months, I think. Doesn't mean I won't play it again, because it is a great game, but I just haven't, and won't for very long until I feel that urge we all feel sometimes to replay a game

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
As my Switch library grows and grows, I have less time for BotW. However, I still go back to it fairly often. It's Old Reliable. It's the most fun I have just goofing off. When I want a game to unwind and run around having fun in, BotW beats all others by miles. The world never bores me. It's my favorite video game because of this.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I think I've played...six or seven times? Which is very little for how long the game has been out. It just gets harder and harder to replay each time because the world is so empty. Very unusual for me...typically the longer a game is, the easier it is for me to come back to it.

After I purchased it I played it for about a month or so. Then after the last DLC put in another week or so. The game loses it fun factor rather quickly for me. I don’t see myself playing it again for a good while. The replay value is very low due to not having an engaging story to compliment the gameplay.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I have done everything, so there is little to no reason to play more. Hero mode was totally worth it.

When i get a chance to have a gaming session or unwind BotW will be included in there.

BotW is my go to game when i'm stuck with what to play.

But when Smash Ultimate comes out that'll likely change and then Zelda Switch will probably appear.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I played it yesterday evening since months. In the beginning I played it a huge lot. Then I beated all Shrines, finished the main story and the only thing left to do was to upgrade armors and getting the korok seeds. The first DLC was released and after a week or two I was done again. Then the sec DLC package was released. It took me a week and a half to finish that. I hardly play it anymore. If I do play it the purpose is mainly to kill time and to hunt some more treasures. I still enjoy it when I play it. But I don't play it as much anymore as I used to do. But I think once or twice a month is even too much for me. It's more once or twice in 3 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom