• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How much do you play?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Now that the game hype has simmered down and most people have beaten the story mode, what do you think of the post-story game? There's certainly no lack of things to do, but how much do you find yourself playing BotW?

Ninja

Well well well
Probably a few hours a week.

I wish there were more things to do besides finishing up shrines and korok seeds. I'd love to see some post game side quests or super bosses appear on the map after you defeat Ganon.

I really like how FFXV has timed quests. They put out specific super bosses or horses of powerful enemies with great rewards and rare materials and weapons.

Example, "Lynels Galore"
Quest details: Defeat the three different colored Lynels near the Akkala Tech Lab.
Rewards: 5x Diamonds, Attack Up Guardian Sword, Ancient Arrows x15, 3,000 rupees.

Selecting the quest in your adventure log triggers them spawning near the tech lab. It would be a cool way to keep the game refreshing and somewhat challenging. You could even give the enemies attack buffs.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Maybe like 4 or 5 hours a week...

Now that I just beat the trial of the sword, it'll probably be less

I pop in maybe once or twice a week too, just to keep the combat fresh in my mind for Champions Ballad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom