• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Much Do You Know About Computers?

How much do you know about computers?

• I am a computer genius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am very smart with computers

• I am fairly knowlageable

• I only know the basics

• Whats a computer?

• Total voters
I'm pretty smart about computers. Never took any courses or anything, but I've been messing with them since our family got our first computer when I was 10. Ever since I've been involved with them. Figuring the in's and out's of them. I love technology ^_^

I'm decent with computers - I know some of the basics and I took my share of computer classes in high school, although I have to say that I've probably completely forgotten most of what I learned from my Web Mastering class.... I know my way around some software pretty well, like Photoshop and a few other things. However, there's one thing regarding computers that I'm really not so savvy about, and that would be things regarding the internet. Seriously. I'm now fairly comfortable with this whole forum thing, but there are still so many things I just don't understand. For example, what's this "Shoutbox" thing that recently showed up on my page? I haven't a clue about these things.... :P

I think I know more than any of my friends.
Although, I don't think that means much of anything.
I don't think any of my friends know what RAM stands for,
or heck, what it even is.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'd say I am of fair knowledge... although my family sees me as the computer god... xD
My dad has a computer problem, he calls for me.
My mom has one, she calls for me.
My grandparents have an issue, they call for me.

Although, out of them all, Dad and my Grandma have the best time maneuvering things on a computer.

I think I'm of fair knowledge.... but from what I see everyday, it seems like I know more about computers than the average person.
(as in, I see WAY too many people having "duh" moments about computers, or just not knowing general computer knowledge)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom