• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Much Did You Like It?

C

chuchu

I loved the game and found it very addictive, while playing ST the rest of my life was totally neglected :) so much so that I was actuallya little relieved when I finished it! Loved all the side-quests and the little extra touches i.e the dolphins (loved them!), the underwater world (would ve been nice if we had more to do there, maybe catching fish or something like that), also liked the bunny quest, it made the train journeys from place to place a little more interesting, liked all the minigames they make you come back and play after finishing the main plot, loved the whole flute thing (except the final malladus one really frustrating!!! aaahgh!), overall would give the game a 9.

T

TMMay

I guess I would give it an 8 because:
The music was great and the puzzles and such were good.
The storyline was okay, nothing too good but nothing too bad.
The train was boring, and I think it should have gone faster.
I really liked it, but I think it could have been better.

Tom

Here's what I think: the music and the soundtrack itself were really good, and catchy- 10/10.
Graphics: 9/10.
As to the gameplay: 7.5/10

The biggest problem with this game is the lack of an interesting and complete overworld, and the Spirit Train as Link's way of moving around. I just didn't like that. Yes, I also think the story was really bad. The villains aren't original nor creative at all, and there's not much about them you can learn besides the fact that they're the bad guys.

I'd rate it a 8/10 game overall. It was worth it.

H

HaLink

well, I give it a 8...:hmm:
Fun game, and fun music!:D
HaLink

Hazel

A Frog
I would give it an 18 out of 20. This is why:
The music was just pure awesomeness and the puzzles were interesting and fun.
The storyline was okay, I guess, it's wasn't super hyper exiting but not boring either.
I liked the little plusses such as dolphins and rabbits.
The train was S-L-O-W, and I think the Overworld could have been better.
I personally really liked it, but I think it could have had a little more of something. But all in all, I liked it.

S

Shiina

I have to give this game a 3.5 - 5 for many obivious reasons.

1) No exploring
Unlike the other Zelda games (when I say 'other' i mean OOT, MM, TP, PH, and ST. They're the only loz games I've played) there's no exploring, FREELY:mad:. Yes, you can ride the train around on tracks but there's no running around on a horse go wild all over the map, doing small side quests like skulltula, Poe,or fairy hunting. I mean rabbits, really, what am I, five?? And even on PH where you drive/steer a boat you can roam freely. I guess thats what makes this game so impersonal to me and makes me not like it so much:(.

2) This takes forever.......
The train is so sloooooow I almost fall asleep every time I use itD:. And those enemy trains makes me, the player, feel like a coward cause you have to dodge them and can't (as much that I know) kill them. And the warp points?? This is the only game that I know of, and hopefully ever know of, where you have to go the warps instead of just using your Ocarina, slate, or Midna (MIDNA!!!!:):D:clap:). And they are soooo confusing. You can't just pick whichever and go to the nearest warp point, noo, you have to write it down on your map (which there is not enough room for) pick just the right one and then go find it. So annoying:dry:.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime

In comparison to other Zelda titles taking into account their age, it's not anything amazing.
In comparison to recent Zelda titles, especially handheld and PH specifically it is a much better game then it's recent predecessors.
Plus I love just cruising around on the train, I know people hate how slow it is and how it's the only way to get from Point A to Point B, but it's nice to just sit back and cruise around on the train blowing the horn. Much like sailing on TKORL in TWW, but not PH, because it wasn't as fun in a pointlessly restrictive, less fun way.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Let's see... I'd give it a 7.5/10. C:

Why?
'Cause it's music is great, the gameplay was odd but fine, the story was good (though lacking through the middle) and the characters were likeable.
Plus, I loved riding the train~ n___n

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
(Don't kill me for this) 5.5. It was simply to easy for me and not to mention short (minus sidequests). There was no story progression for, like, half the game. I do like some of the new tracks though =).

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I give it a 8.75

ST was better in terms of PH, the gameplay, the puzzles, the same mechanics except much of grandeur. The items were improved and some make a new appearance, it was refreshing to play the game, but the storyline though, was a little slow. I expected something after I restored a bit of the tower yet nothing still happens. It was weird and disappointing, but that's beside the point.

St had everything we hoped for from PH. but if they rely on the same principles, It will get boring to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom