• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Zelda Games Have You Beaten?

How Many Zelda Games Have You Beaten?

• 0-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-7

• 8-10

• 11+

• Total voters

Nicole

luke is my wife
That is the question. So, how many?

Myself, I have beaten six Zelda games, which you can see in my signature. I am very close to beating MM and OoA, though. So I will have to bump that up to 7 or 8 soon.

What about you? Are you a Zelda die-hard who has beaten every game? Or are you a newbie who just played Zelda for the first time? Tell about it in the comments!

I commend anyone who has the skill to have beaten every Zelda game to date. :D

Last edited:
A

AllenMan

It took me ten hours or more for each but I have so far beaten OOT, MM,WW, TP, and I'm at the end of ALttP. My favorite out of those ones would have to be Majoras Mask, because it's so different from the others.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've beaten 5 - LoZ, AoL, ALttP, OoT, and MM, getting all of them either on or shortly after their release date except for ALttP, which I just recently got and beat a few months ago.

S

Svbterfuge

All of the main ones (i.e., all of the ones along the top of the page) except for the first two. I have also beaten both of the Four Sword games.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Beaten:

Ocarina of Time (N64)
Majora's Mask (N64)
Twilight Princess (Wii)
Twilight Princess (GC)
The Wind Waker (GC)
Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Spirit Tracks (DS)
Link's Crossbow Training (Wii)

In-Progress:

A Link to the Past (GBA)
Ocarina of Time (GC)
Majora's Mask (GC)
Four Swords Adventures (GC)

Own, but not yet started:

Four Swords (GBA)
The Legend of Zelda (GC)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (GC)

If you count each game version as a different game, then I have beaten seven games. (Since Link's Crossbow Training isn't really an official title.) But, if Twilight Princess is counted as a single game, then that's six games.

I admit that I favor the console titles over the handheld ones. I was never a big fan of handheld games, quite honestly. Also, the three-dimensional graphics for the console/DS titles make me feel more into the game than if I was just seeing a lot of small sprites. But I'll beat all of the ones I own eventually. :D (Except for Four Swords, since I don't have a wire to connect with another Game Boy Advance...)

Last edited:
i have beaten all the official zelda titles to date
i have beaten....
the legend of zelda
zelda 2 the aventure of link
a link to the past
links awakening DX and original
ocarina of time and master quest
majora's mask
oracle of seasons
oracle of ages
the windwaker