• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Many Times Have You Replayed Ocarina of Time?

# of times you replayed OoT?

• Not even once.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At least once.

• At least 5 times.

• At least 10 times.

• At least 15 times.

• 20 or more.

• "I've lost count!" =P

• Total voters
I've beaten it about 5 times, but I just don't like playing it anymore. its getting old to me, and besides there more zelda games to beat 5 times over. Ever since I 100% completed it the replay value has decreased to nothing.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
Playing the game for the 3rd time now. Trying to get all 20 hearts. Only
Missing the one from dampe...... Aldo need 50 more skulltulas.

Playing OoT is like a reflex for me know. I don't even think about where I'm going anymore, I just go. It's come to the point where I know exactly what's behind every single door. If I had to make an educated guess, it would probably be around 40-50, not including a few MQ playthroughs. The three heart challenge with all the restrictions is always fun too.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
At least 20, but truly finished it once. (shame on me)

I play it and play it over and over again but I never finish it, so I must say the half of it...so 10 times....
Asuming Zelda works like math :D

mattsimme

Trappy
Almost every time I go to my friends house, we try to beat Ocarina of Time. I can't even tell you how many times I've replayed it.

I've beaten it upwards of 20 times (probably closer to around 30) because it was my favorite game of all time for a long time and from age 8 to 14 I played it a ton.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
So far I've only played it once, but after I finish Wind Waker for the second time I'm planing on playing OoT again.

at LEAST 10 times, XD I have had that game ever since I could remember... I mean, sheik being zelda wasn't a surprise... it was a fact. I've seen my sister play it hundreds of times. I can beat each temple in at LEAST an hour (maybe less!)

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'm replaying it for my 2nd time now. I've made it into a Let's Play on my YouTube channel as well!

zants follower

underling of the dark god
I've played through about 17 times, but only since I started emulation. I have played 7 times on my n64, 8 on my netbook, and 2 times on my gaming computer using texture mods, once hd, once cel-shading. I've added more and more challenges to each play. My last one was an absolute minimum, 3 heart, speed run. I have played OoT a lot, and think it's a great game, but MM... is just better. Played >20times. My favorite run-through would have to be my no-framelimit 3 heart minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom