• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Times Have You Beaten N64 Zelda Games on ANY System?

• Thread starter ✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖
  • Start date

✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖

I have beaten The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 4 times now :D Twice on N64 System once on that The Legend of Zelda Masterss Collection thing for the Gamecube and once on the Wii version I have Beat Majoras Mask twice once on the N64 and once on the Wii and Windwaker I beat about 5 times. (Wasn't there an "impossible mode" if you beat it undert 24 hours?) Phantom Hourglass 3 times 4 swords I beat 6 times when i was little (:xd:I WAS ONLY LIKE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!) I beat Twilight Princess 3 times (Workin on 4th.) and I beat A Link To The Past twice sooooooo........ What's your score? Can you beat mine? Did you beat mine?

:mastersword:
:)/
/l l <----- LOL FAIL LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
l l
/ \

Attachments

• FierceDeity.jpg
    FierceDeity.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 2
  • GREEN STRIPEY.jpg
    GREEN STRIPEY.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Feirce deity link.jpg
    Feirce deity link.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0
  • XD STUPID MIKE!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    XD STUPID MIKE!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Awesome_Face_yellow.jpg
    Awesome_Face_yellow.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
First of all, this thread should be in World of Zelda, and second of all you say N64 Zelda in the title and then you go on to mention non-64 games. Anyway, I have beaten OOT twice on the Gamecube disc that has Master Quest and once on the Virtual Console. I have beaten MM once on the N64 gold cartridge.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
First of all, this thread should be in World of Zelda, and second of all you say N64 Zelda in the title and then you go on to mention non-64 games. Anyway, I have beaten OOT twice on the Gamecube disc that has Master Quest and once on the Virtual Console. I have beaten MM once on the N64 gold cartridge.

Does it? He's not involving the World of Zelda though, he's simply asking us as gamers how many times we've completed N64 Zelda games on other consoles.

However, you're right with the second bit. I'm confused, you said only N64 games but you're mentioning the likes of Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass? Anyway, I've completed both OoT and MM on both the Gamecube and the Wii using the Collector's Edition. I've also completed OoT in the form of the Master Quest on both of these consoles aswell.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
I've beaten OoT 12 times and counting =P (11 on emulators, 1 on VC, and I'm playing through it again on VC!)

I've beaten MM only twice though, both being on an emulator.

I never get bored of them! (I beat your score on the N64 ones, ✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖)

Beeker

Wild Card
I've beaten Oot about 3 or 4 times, on the VC.
I've beaten MM only twice on the Collector's Edition( Though I have to download it on my VC now, don't have it anymore)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've only played the 2 N64 Zeldas on the N64 .. however I've beaten LoZ and AoL on an emulator one time each.

Kybyrian

By N64, he ment all games that were originaly for the N64 and their remakes. So yes, this does belong in General gaming.

No this does not belong in General Gaming. The World of Zelda is a forum that is meant to contain any Zelda-related threads that do not belong in the other forums. Of course, though, this still wouldn't belong there. This would actually belong in Classic Zelda. The thread is about beating the N64 ZELDA Games, therefore that points out immediately that it should be put into the Zelda Category. N64 also immediately points out that he is referring to Classic Zelda games(N64, duh), which belongs in the Classic Zelda forum.

Anyway, I've beaten Ocarina of Time too many times to count on the Nintendo 64, and only twice on the Gamecube. Once on the regular quest, once on the master quest. Majora's Mask I have only beaten about 3 or so times on the Nintendo 64, I don't know, I lose track. I used to forget if I ever even beat the game, which led to replaying it, upon which I figured out that I did indeed beat it.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I've beaten OoT once on my Gamecube collectors edition which I played on the Wii. I beat MM twice the same way. I've played them a lot though, I just have a short attention span for video games and end up forgetting about them before I beat them and then I restart at the beginning. I haven't beaten any other N64 games, just Zeldas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom