• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many tabs/windows do you tend to have open when online?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Most of the time just 2. I never forget the time when I installed Gimp on my pc (more than 10 years ago) and it was either corrupt or something was wrong with my pc but everytime I opened Gimp it automatically opened tabs and kept on opening tabs. I had to close 25+ tabs! Hilarious when I think about it now :D

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
On my old laptop, I usually had 3-5 open. On my phone, I have... 23. Sorry. There’s a ton of stuff I need for later, and it’s just convenient to have them. A lot of the tabs are guitar sheet music, for example.

sertii.

ufufu.
i just recently went on a phone tab closing spree and closed like 14 tabs so i feel like thats normal for me

browser tabs are about the same but i know people that have literally hundreds of them open at a time so i figure that as long as im not doing that im doing life correctly

A lot of the tabs are guitar sheet music, for example.
so you have tabs of tabs?

Roughly a bajillion. Right now probably roughly 80-100 over 5 windows.

I have a bad time with tab bloat and I just kind of go through them once in a while and x out of the ones i no longer need.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
probably 4-20, depending on what i'm up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom